Tata docomo satire on vodafone dog

Number of Telecoms operators are increasing Continuously hence competition is getting tougher and tougher. Tata Docomo GSM the emerging and most innovative venture in new Gsm operators of india is doing a Different of Sledging silently like what we heard of Sledging in Cricket ?



See the image which i got from http://www.tatadocomo.com/gprs-edge.aspx

tata docomo versus Vodafone

Its apparent that Tata docomo is targeting doggy of vodafone which
is actually absolutely right as Internet is bigger necessity than a Doggy :D
But is is right to give such comments ? Comments are welcome...

4 comments:

Farhèén said...

I'm v'ry unstisfied with docomo srvices. . . . Ma fr'nd is a docomo usr. 9044212676. . . his mms r n'vr recievd on ma no.
. .f'r view'ng mms I 'v to br'ws net
. . Y is it h'pn'ng. ??

shahid khan said...

Customer care walo ko baat karne ka tarika nahi hai.
Kahan-Kahan se aa jate hai..........Pagal sare.

shsha said...

Customer care walo ko baat karne ka tarika nahi hai.

kabhi airtel cc se compare karke dekh lena.
9045124309

Anonymous said...

*Mobile No 8149407640
resp. Sir/Manager, [TATA, TRAI, DOCOMO, OTH CONCERNED]
When I inserted my 'Brand New SIM' in my handset; A message "SIM Card Registration Failed" is displayed.
I APPROACHED TATA DOCOMO OUTLET THEY SAID IT WILL ACTIVATE UPTO YESTERDAY MORNING, BUT IT HAS NOT.
This Has Happened To Me The Second Time.
Your Policy Is In The Contrast To The Good Impression TATA Brand Shares In Our Hearts.
If Such Things Continue NO ONE WOULD BUY A DOCOMO SIM, EVEN IF U ADVERTISE.
__yours strongly dissatisfied customer
*Its Not Possible To Freq. Visit Ur Outlet & why Should I Wait When I Have Submitted All The Docs & Have Paid The Money. I Hope You Understand.
I WILL FORWARD THIS MAIL WHEREEVER POSSIBLE.
;-> SUCH A BEHAVIOUR IS NOT EXPECTED FROM A COMPANY WHICH IS RUN BY SOME ONE AS GR8 AS SRI RATAN TATA.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.